Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Big Chop!

Yes, I have finally decided to get the "big chop"- talking about my hair of course!

So sick and tired to washing long hair- it's very high maintenance and it weighs a tonne! I have lots of hair and I lose a LOT of hair too! I think I have long hair for so long now and I just need a change. The only reason I kept it long is for the wedding- now that's over and done...I will go for it! I can't wait:)

Now....which style to choose?


Eva-I like this! Simple and clean with a deep side part...it looks like something that's easy to maintain.


Hayden- I like her lipstick! ahahha and her hair too of course!


oooohhh choppy layers! Very nice! But don't think I can maintain this look on an everyday basis?


I wish my hair was this shiny- but unforntunately my hair tends to BOOF out a lot. Especially after a hair wash! I will need to layer a lot to get out all my thick hair!



I like this style! I will probably show the hairstylist this picture:) I like the parting to be quite to the side and also I want bangs but not too short. A fringe doesn't suit me!


Wow- I think this hair will make me look like a 5 year old! It looks great on Katie though!


Ok- bye bye to my long, long locks....I probably will have to close my eyes when they cut it all off! Scary but I'm also excited!

Stay tuned for the results............

7 comments:

Kasia said...

I really like Hayedn's and Kate's hair!! Lovely!

Kim said...

I like Eva's and Hayden's hair!! But I think any of the hairstyles will look gorgeous on you! Good luck and have fun!

Kelly said...

Eva hair looks lovely - im going for the chop too :). fed up of having no style to it.

Joyce said...

you are so brave! can't wait to see the after pictures :)

s said...

Oooh can't wait to see how it turns out! Love how Kate B looks.. but she's pretty no matter what! You will save soo much time drying your hair too :)

lisasuar said...

i think with your face shape, number 1 will look GREAT on yoU! :D yay haircuts are always so exciting!! hehehe

i gave you a beautiful blogger award on my blog~!! :D

hanidee said...

I'm loving Hayden, Kristin and Kate's hair suits your face shape hun. I can't wait to see the final look!