Thursday, November 4, 2010

Favourites (For now!)

Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation + MAC Strobe Cream = Luminous Skin!


When I first purchased Chanel's Pro Lumiere, I thought it was a bit too thick for everyday so I decided to try mixing it with MAC's Strobe Cream and was pleasantly surprised- it gives a very luminous finish! It also lasts for a long time- for me it lasts all day at work in a heat and sweat environment. But I do use Laura Mercier Mineral Powder on my T-zone so I don't get the shiny beamy look!

I am loving this so much that I have been relunctant to try anything else (I was quite addicted to Makeup Forever HD foundation for a while).

Another fave product of mine right now is the Maybelline Define a Lash mascara- the green tube. It's so lengthening! I have pretty wimpy lashes right now and because I am pregnant I try not to use too many chemicals on my face ie. no lash enhancing or lash growing products. This mascara doesn't replace my HG mascara Makeup Forever Smoky Lash- but since I can't get my hands on one right now the Maybelline Define a lash works just nice:)


And my final fave product is the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black.......


This is the best liquid liner I have used so far- I bought heaps when I was in Japan:) I still use my BB Gel Liner but to make it even more defined and more black I use the Dollywink Liner over it. A very dramatic finish and it's great for the cat eye wing effect look.

That's it for now! Have a great weekend everyone:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

So good to see a post from you! Congrats on the expanding family!!