Just want to show you one of my everyday looks when I don't have much time to play around with my makeup. The main product I use here is from the Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes Palette (one of my favourites!) and it's my fool proof look that doesn't require alot of work to get it right! The eyeshadows are really just a wash of colour and it's a mix of matte and shimmer colours. All are very pretty! Bobbi Brown makes the best makeup for the natural look.
Left to Right: Nude Beach, Nude Mist, Naked, Nude Glow, Mica, Nude Spice & Expresso
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Korres Wild Rose Foundation WR2
- MUFE HD Powder
- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot Concealer 2
- Naked - All over the eye lids to brow bone
- Nude Spice on eyelids
- Mica on the eyelid crease
- Expresso on the outer corners
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Expresson Ink
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara
- MAC Festivity Lipstick
- MAC Hello Kitty Lipgloss "Mimmy"
- Stila Kitten Eyeshadow to highlight upper lip and bottom lip