I love this look! If you don't know Xteener from Youtube already, you should definitely watch her vids. She is very talented! I love all her makeup videos and she is a whiz at blending eyeshadows. I love her hair too- super shiny!
Here is a recent video and she calls it the Barbie Purple Smokey Eyes. I tried it out today. Mine isn't as good as hers but I did learn that if you use a sticky base on your lids, you can make your eyeshadow colour really stand out. Or you can wet your brush too. I forgot to do that so my colours are a bit muted.
Pretty daisies! Is it daisies?? Well, it inspired me to do this look too!
- Skinfood BB Cream
- MAC Select moisture cover NC20
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
- Nars Eyeshadow Palette Jolie Poupee (the matte purple shade on the left)
- Shu Uemura Eyeshadows
- MAC Plumage (matte)
- BBrown Gel Liner Black Ink
- Rimmel Kohl Liner "Jungle Green"
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara
- Revlon Powder Blush "Sandalwood Beige"
- Revlon Lipstick "Ginger Rose"
- MAC "Early Bloomer" Lipgloss