Anyways till I get a new table- I will let you see the mess that it is now and maybe I will do a before and after shot- I an hoping he will get me something new for my birthday in October! hehe :P
NOTE: This is considered a clean version of my table. It's a total mess 99% of the time!
Now, to the tag from gorgeous blogger Jbreezy! Thank you:) It's supposed to be about my daily beauty routine- I think! So here is my "usual" routine, I would usually mix it up a bit when I have time - weekends are great for experimenting:)
Firstly, my base! I am loving my Laura Mercier products at the moment. They make one of the best foundations and powders!
- Silk Creme Foundation- So creamy, so blendable, moisturising and gives amazing coverage without the heavy makeup look. It's purrrfect!
- Undercover Pot- I know, I go on and on about this product! Sorry but unless you try it yourself you won't know what you're missing out on.
- Mineral Powder Loose Powder- It's a very fine and silky! I can't go without a pat of this on my makeup to set it. It's one of the best powder formulas around I think!
- Foundation Primer- I use this if my skin feels like it's dry and flaky....not really sure if its the best primer but it's alright!
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner- Expresson Ink or Black Ink
- MAX factor 2000 calorie/ MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
- MAC E/S Sketch, Star Violet & Satin Taupe
- Kiehl's Lipgloss "Pink Rider"
- Stila Palette- Oasis, Golightly & Kitten and a pink blush
- Benefit Dandelion, Shu Uemura Blush "Rhythm" & SkinFood Blush 20
I use Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser- it's upside down cos I am nearly out! Boohoo!
I don't moisturise, I just put on my primer before I put on my makeup. Is that bad? I just think it makes my skin oily with moisturiser and a primer. So I skip it!
Shu Uemura Oil Cleanser- It takes off ALL my makeup in one go. I usually do this before I hop into the shower.
SKII Facial Essence- I pat this on my face after I dry my face.
Rodial Glam Balm- Again, no moisturiser. This is really oily already so I don't need it! It's kind of like the Egyptian Magic Cream but this one doesn't break me out and I wake up to soft skin in the morning:) It's a wrinkle fighter for lips, hands...anywhere!
Eye Cream- Laura Mercier Flawless Face Eye Serum...I got sucked in to buying this! Not sure what it does but at least it's better than nothing. It has a pearlescent sheen to it which is meant to counteract the dark circles. Not sure why this is helpful at night? No one is gonna look at me sleep! I don't put eyecream on during the day. :/
Extra Help- If I need a skin rescue or some extra pampering I use:
Dermalogica Skin Renewal Booster- This is great! It makes your skin smoother and less dry. I love it!
Face Shop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask- Very light mask that you can go to bed with and no need to rinse till morning! Another great product but can only use twice a week.
White Mud Nose Pack- This is meant to be a nose peel but I use it for my pimples! ahaha It seems to work because I cover it up and I don't feel the temptation to pick at it.
I tag these ladies: