I have tried some of Benefit's best sellers and they all impress me so far:) Here is a list that I highly recommend:
- Smokin' Eyes Kit- It's got the whole kit for creating smouldering, smokey sexy eyes. Includes a brow kit too complete with instructions!
- Eye Bright Pencil- It's a matte pink pencil for brightening up your eyes. Don't let the colour scare you- just blend it in for a quick pick-me-up!
- Erase Paste- I haven't tried this one but I hear it's a goodie. Even doubles as a eyeshadow primer! Use in conjunction with.....
- Powderflage- This comes in a cute little pot and its a silky powder that sets your concealer under your eyes. Prevents creasing too.
- High Beam- Love this highlighter. Gives instant superstar glow. Put it on cheeks, nose brow bone and temples.
- Posie Tint- Doubles as a lip tint and blush. Such a gorgeous pretty pink colour!
- Dandelion, Coralista, Hoola & 10- I must say, all their cheek colours are amazing. I use dandelion nearly everyday!
- Lipstick (Skinny dip)- I love this neutral pale pink colour. It's smooth and not too glossy. Very pretty colour for day.
What's your favourite Benefit product?