Saturday, July 11, 2009

The "Beauty Breakfast"



I got this yummy tip from the book I'm reading "101 Things to do Before you Diet" by Mimi Spencer. I hate to diet so I am loving this book! So many great tips:) Here is one I am going to try:

"The Beauty Breakfast"
  • Before going to bed get a tub of live yoghurt and mix it with water or fruit juice to dilute it so its like a smoothie consistency.
  • Add a handful of porridge oats, some seeds (linseeds, sunflowers seeds, flaxseeds), chopped prunes, chopped apricots, chopped dates and chopped almonds.
  • Leave overnight in the fridge to ferment
  • Eat in the morning for a nice wakeup call!

This is great if you need an engery boost and it says that it helps with digestion and elimination leaving you with clear skin and makes you bouncy! Yay!

1 comment:

Kasia said...

I can't wait to try it out!!