Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lazy Cook Series: Cooking With Dog



Since I am down with the flu, I haven't been doing much cooking lately. So to add something to my "Lazy Cook Series" I am going to share with you one of my favourite youtube cook- Cooking with Dog! It's a bit weird....ok its very weird- but it has some great recipes. Just ignore the dog whining in the background! I think its hungry:)

My favourite one is this recipe- the omelette and also there is a strawberry dessert that I tried out and it's delicious!

3 comments:

Karen said...

That omurice's stuffing looks so yummy! Too bad for the doggy.. it does look hungry. Sorry to hear you have the flu.. hope you rest a lot and keep hydrated with lots of vitamins!

MilknCookiie said...

Ha! You also watch Cooking with Dog! I laughed so hard when I first found it on youtube. It's a bit odd but it's a great way to learn how to cook. :D

Mz. W said...

LOL I LOVE cooking with dog!! It's hilarious but it has very good step by step instructions =P I made the honey deep fried pumpkin slices they had for the bento box video...very delicious!