Back to work again and still got a bit of the flu so its was a bit of a struggle to roll out of bed and put my makeup on! So here is my super dupa lazy makeup look! Sorry my eyes look abit funny here! I did get up early:P You can do this is 15mins including my hair- it's just a high ponytail:)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser (Oil Free)- I decided to give this a go again and its actually quite good! But I still prefer my Missha BB Cream.
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
- MAC moisturecover concealer NC20- I got bad dark circles from lack of sleep! So this was my saviour!
- Covergirl Tropical Fusion E/S Palette
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink- I put on a thick line with cat-eye wing to give my eyes a lift that it desperately needs!
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara- I put three coats on.
- MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder "Fun & Games"
- MAC MSF "Soft & Gentle"
- Kits Cosmetics Lipgloss in Dream catcher
Finished! Ready to face the world:)