Friday, July 31, 2009

Mail From Beautiful Eki!



I made an order from Eki Mura- she is a beautiful, gorgeous girl with major artistic talent! Check out Eki's Blog to get some of her wares that she handmade herself. I got some hair bow clips and she also gave some extra stuff in the package. It was so nicely packaged I just thought I take a pic of it! I love the bow with cherries! Plus I got some more cute bows for my fiance's little nieces:) They are so cute!
Thank you Eki! I love all your work:)

6 comments:

Mz. W said...

you look so cute with the bows!

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

so pretty!
what colour are you wearing on your lips?

♥akisa♥ said...

hi I just found your blog yesterday. Great to meet another Aussie blogger~ I'm in Melb. I know another Perth blogger too!! www.ShanghaineseDumpling.com

Funkiimonkee said...

Michelle: Hope you are enjoying your holidays! The colour is Bourjois Rose Corset:)

kawaiikao said...

her bows are the cutest!

A View from the Edge said...

You look so Kawaii with the bows!