Monday, July 27, 2009

I Need a Holiday!

I feel so down lately from this flu and winter and all...I need to go to warmer waters- I miss Malaysia! I miss the food especially! This ginger fish at the local markets is so delicious. It's so fresh and steamed with lots of ginger - I love ginger! I could eat the whole thing myself!


And here is the famous Nasi Lemak with fried chicken. I love this one- I can eat this everyday! I always order this with my favourite....Kaya bread (coconut jam) Must be toasted! Yum Yum Yum! I can't get anything close to this here in Perth. I try make it myself but it's just not the same. :( I am counting the days till I go again- in September...I can hardly wait!



1 comment:

PiggyViv said...

Wah!!! the food is making me hungry especially the kaya toast^_^. I miss malaysia so much too! around this time there would still be nice places opened to have midnight snacks unlike australia the only place opened now would be maccas:(