Here is what I did for my makeup today- I finally got a pic! I only had 15mins to get ready so it was a quick makeup look. The lipstick is so bright that I didn't really need to do much with my eyes.
- I used MAC Satin Finish Foundation NC30 (a little bit darker than my skin colour) and MAC Studio Finish Powder NC25.
- Nutrimetics Bronzer (the only one I own) I just needed a little bit of colour today. Next time I will try using my St Tropez Tanning Mousse.
- MAC MSF Soft & Gentle to highlight the cheekbones and temples.
- MAC E/S Goldmine along the upper and lower lashline and inner corners of lids.
- Stila Kitten to highlight the brow bone and inner corners of the eyes.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Expresso Ink- Line very close your lashes
- Rimmel two tone liner (dark brown)- line the bottom lash line.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara- Midnight Black
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wild Orchid
- Lancome Fever Shine 308 - very sheer pink lipstick to tone down the colour a little bit. I still find the colour a bit scary!
Last thing you need is a bit of confidence to wear it all day!