Saturday, August 1, 2009

BB Creams

Left: Top-Missha Bottom- Skin Food

Right: Shiny Pearl Beblesh Balm

As you know, I love my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream so I decided to try out some other ones. I bought the SkinFood and also the Shiny Pearl Water Drop BB Cream on ebay from Ruby Ruby Shop. They give you freebies all the time! This is where I get my Missha BB cream too. Missha BB Cream is very blendable and coverage is medium.

I have only tried these three types so it's not a great comparison but here is my views on it anyway:

Skin Food Gingko Green BB Cream- This is very similar to Missha BB Cream.. The texture is the same but the colour is better on me than missha's. However, I have to put more product on to get enough cover so I think being a small bottle, I will use it up pretty quick!

Shiny Pearl Water Drop Beblesh Balm- Did not like this one at all! It's very watery and it seems to sink right into the skin and gave me no coverage whatsoever. Plus, it gives a glittery- not shimmery sheen to my face which I did not like. Good- if you want to look like a Fairy Godmother! Would not recommend.

Verdict: After trying these two compared to my beloved Missha BB Cream, I will still continue to use my Missha. Skin Food is great but its not going to beat Missha in terms of cost since I will end up using more product.


I would love to get my hands on L'egere BB Cream & Liole BB Cream. If you have tried any of these please let me know what you think!

6 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

I have tried the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream and L'egere BB Cream. I like them both for different reasons. The L'egere one is more like skintone but doesn't have SPF... whereas Missha is a grey-beige, isn't photogenic but contains SPF 42! You can order the L'egere BB cream from imomoko.com

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks for the info! I will be trying that next:)

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks for the info! I will be trying that next:)

Unknown said...

Great review, thanks!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

I have not used either L'egere or Liole I've used Skin79 BB cream but not this pink version, I actually quite like it, it didn't have any shimmering at all, maybe i'm not seeking for high coverage so it actually worked out quite well for me cos it looked very natural

PiggyViv said...

I've used both skin food and liole and found that liole's color is abit better for my NC20. Skin food was a bit too light. Also personally I found that liole had better oil controlling power.