Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beauteen Hair Dye ~Apricot Mocha~ & Principessa Biance Breeze

I finally got a chance to try some stuff I bought from Singapore-Beauteen Hair Dye in "Apricot Mocha". I never heard of this hair dye brand but I thought it might work on my dark hair. The colour came out nicely but it's a very subtle change to my hair colour so it's nothing dramatic. My fiance complained about the strong smell but I think all hair dyes smell the same. Below is a pic of my hair...

I also bought a new product that just came out in Sephora- Principessa Bianca Breeze (below). It's a pretty, talc free powder which you can use on both hair and body. The powder is supposed to keep you smelling fresh all day long and absorbs oil from your hair too! I only bought this because I hate the Bautiste Dry Shampoo sprays. The smell is too strong. So this is a great replacement and I don't have to wash my hair too much. So I am living this product so far:) Too bad I didn't get enought time to see what other products they have...




4 comments:

eki said...

aww nice hair color looks good on you :) beauteen is pretty popular brand amongst younger girls :D

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks eki:) I love your hair colour much better! How do always manage to look so cute and flawless? I wanna know your secret:P

Emily said...

love your hair color :p its really pretty do u know where i can buy that beauteen hair color onlinee? (tell me when u have time...o no rush ) :] thanks and the the Principessa looks very cute

Funkiimonkee said...

Hello Emily:) Thank you! I bought this in singapore in a WATson's pharmacy store. I will let you know if I find an online store which sells this. :)