Saturday, August 15, 2009

Angelababy Blushing Cheeks Look

I had some time this morning to curl my hair, this process takes at least 30 mins since I have so much hair to go through!

Anyway, here is me trying to get that pink flush look. I like her pink cheeks! I think I overloaded on the blush! Hope you dont spot my pimple on my cheek! It pooped out of nowhere! :(

Oh well! Here is what I used for this look:

Face:
  • Lioele BB Cream
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
  • Laura Mercier Undercover Pot Concealer 2
  • Skin Food Cheek Colour Pan 20

Eyes

  • MAC E/S Satin Taupe, Jest & Star Violet
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Expresso Ink
  • MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips

  • Lancome Juicy Tubes Lipgloss

Going to eat some steak now and get fat!

12 comments:

Roseilee said...

i LOVE that blush on you! really light and really pretty =)

yumm steak =P

amynaree said...

i love pink cheeks! very cute

Margaret said...

Aww. You look so beautiful!!
&& don't worry, I didn't even see the pimple. :)

Chenni said...

love the pink cheeks, so pretty. you got this look down perfect.

stellarvixen said...

i took 30mins too! :( take me so long make curls hehe found any short cuts let us know yaa

uu i love pinky cheeks..flushed cheeks..so darn cute!

what pimple? what u talking?
lookin great babe

anitaaaC said...

love angelababy <3
you looks soo pretty :)

A View from the Edge said...

you look very pretty with pink blush on. by the way, the pimple is hardly noticeable =)

Summer Darling said...

Hy pretty lady!! u look really lovely in the pink blush..i love skin food blusher and i am a big blusher fan!!

hanidee said...

I love this look on you. I'm a fan of blusher, haha. You can't notice the pimple on you at all hun. (: Your hair looks pretty too.

Emily said...

wah~ pink cheeks ...cute ,
hmmm....i dont c the pimple dont freak, your still so pretty! :]

Maui (Suushh) said...

You look really lovely! :)

HT said...

I love this look! Very pretty. :)