Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Review: Korres Wild Rose Foundation



Yay! I get to use my new Korres Wild Rose foundation today before I head out for work. I am still suffering from bruises all over my body and a huge blister on my feet kept awake all night! But I woke up this morning with a smile because I got something new to try :P

I use the colour in WRF2 and I started by applying with my stippling brush but its very difficult to apply since this foundation dries very quickly. So I changed and used my fingers instead. The liquid was easy to blend with fingers and the finish was really smooth, matte and not cakey! Which is what I wanted! This product goes well on its own and I didn't even need to powder my face which I usually do with my BB creams. So this is great! I love it so far and now I just have to see if it makes me break out! I hope not :( Just make sure you blend really well as it will leave tell tale streaks especially around the jawline and around the nose.


Have a great day everyone! I have to catch the train to work now- I'll go earlier today since I will hobbling along to the train on my blistered feet!

5 comments:

MakeupJunkee said...

wow, it makes you look flawless..

Becks said...

that looks great, thanks for the review! I'm going to get a sample at Sephora and try it out

Eugenia said...

your face does look flawless with that.. im def going to try that eventually :)

Chenni said...

I love how this foundation looks on you. So natural and flawless.

Catherine said...

This looks gorgeous on you! And awwww... hope you heal up soon!