Friday, August 14, 2009

Casio Baby G



I forgot to add this to my "Pink Loving" post! It's my new Baby-G watch :) I got this in Singapore. I never ever wear watches because I work all day in a restaurant so my hands get a beating and I wash things here and there so watches are a no-no! But when I saw that this was water resistant (you can go swimming in it) and it was plastic- I was like Yay! I can get a cute watch for work instead of relying on my mobile. Little did I know it's meant for kids? I think? ahahha But Anna Tsuchiya isn't a little kid and she's modelling it! :P Even Lady Gaga wears it- in yellow! Who else has one of these watches?

11 comments:

HT said...

I had one back in the day! ...and by that I mean about 6 years ago. It was pretty sweet, though. I loved it!

Summer Darling said...

Nice watch hun!!!

Anonymous said...

wow.. that is a cute watch.

i can see the tiny heart shape pattern :)

Emily said...

wah~ more pink (*faints*) its so pretty, love it ! (u could be a better model than the model there), people would totally buy it after seeing your pic

DonDon said...

aww it's so cute! i want one in white! ^^ hehe

Chenni said...

super cute. I want one. =)

Maui (Suushh) said...

So cute! I want the yellow one :)

Lina said...

Ahh, I love Anna, shes so gorgeous :( And those watches are awesome!! i'd love to get one!!

Jbreezybaby said...

Omg I used to own one. I have one in white and back then and it's called G-shock so I'm not sure if its the same thing (It's also made by casio) Great stuff! Did u check my entry already for ur contest?! haha... sorry, it's more embarassing than funny. have a great day missy xoxo

sizbelle said...

wow, the color is so vibrant! And the watch matches your lippy color too, btw wat lip product you using?

Funkiimonkee said...

Jbreezy: Thanks for your entry! You must have been really drunk! ahaha

Sizbelle: Its MAC HK Pink Fish Lip Balm or Liptint.