Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Love for Food

Welcome to my World of Food!

I don't particularly love cooking unless I feel like it but I will always be in the mood to eat! I must confess that I am a messy eater- it just taste better that way! :P My fiance is the opposite- he is the neat one in this relationship. Just like he likes to fold his tissues and I am a tissue scruncher. Love match made in heaven ya?

I love my potatoes- mashed, boiled, fried or baked! Yum!
I get the occasional urge to binge on fast food- my fave is KFC but only the ones in Malaysia. It's much more flavoursome and they give you bottles of sos chilli and ketchup- for free! I have to pay for sauces in Perth :(
Buffets- I try to avoid them at all costs! Bad for my waistline. I love the ones they have in Singapore- there is just so much variety! And so beautifully presented that I can't resst trying everything!

My favourite fish dish from Kuala Lumpur. It's covered in ginger- I loveeee ginger:)

Chocolate Desserts- if in doubt I always choose chocolate. Especially dark chocolate :)

Pastries- I like the small dainty pastries and mini crossaints and tarts! So cute and you can more since they are in smaller sizes. My favourite is the danish. Especially apricot danish!
Sashimi- I think it's the best to eat on a hot day with some soy & wasabi, pink ginger and some sushi and hot green tea. The best combination of flavours! I never get sick of this- even though I make these for a living!
The list goes on............

What is your favourite food?

19 comments:

vanilla said...

u make me starviing.urghhh
i hate u
loll

HT said...

yummmm! I actually really miss the food in Malaysia. I haven't had it in several years!

Summer Darling said...

Is that carl's junior in marina square?Looks kind of familiar...i love food any kind but i am afraid raw japanese fish,i dare not eat.

Becky said...

i'm so hungry right now for some sashimi and anything with chocolate :)

Becks said...

sashimi too!!!!! :) I can't ever get enough, and now that you mention a hot day with some fish, I want some too lol

MilknCookiie said...

Aaah sashimi! I LOVE sashimi, but I fear eating it too much haha. ^^; The KFC in Malaysia is more flavoursome? Wow, I don't think I can handle more hotness than normal KFC. xD

- Cookiie♥

Catherine said...

Love your food pics, wow!

Karen said...

Ahh! So many lovely foods.. you look mighty happy :D

Emily said...

omg the chocolate looks sooo good ,also the pastries

DonDon said...

i love sashimi, and anything sushi....*drools*

Unknown said...

WOOOOO! this is my kinda post! ;P i love potatoes... ALL OF THEM! mashed, fried, frenched, scalloped, baked.. love 'em all! and i am a messy eater too.. in fact yesterday at the office a coworker made bruschetta and i ended up leaving a trail of tomatoes from the kitchen to my cubicle. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! That all looks super yummy! One of my favorite foods is Italian. I just LOVEEEE it! I can't wait to visit the country one day and just taste all the different types of food that they have there!

Eugenia said...

the fish with ginger looks DELISH!!! I want some now!

Mz. W said...

OMG I'm totally drooling!! I LOVE potatoes too!!!

Zuuchini said...

i'm a potatoe lover toooooo!! especially fries...can never live without them!!

and oh god, i want to eat sashimi now after looking at your picture!

Unknown said...

I love sushi a lots!!!

Viva La Fashion said...

was that whole fish for you? that thing is huge! and i <3 saimen & spam musibi.

Funkiimonkee said...

Viva La Fashion: I wish the whole fish was for me! I could do it you know! Its so Yum!

Fafibaby12 said...

Aww youre so cute girly! And all those bombie food's making me hungry, esp the pastries because im a carb lover:] Haha.