Monday, August 10, 2009

I Love SINGAPORE!

Let's just say that one day is not really enough time to cover everything in Singapore. All in all it was an experience that I wouldn't mind doing again in the future! There is heaps of shopping to do and lots of food to eat. I tried my best to shop fast and eat everything I see but there is just soooo much! Walking around was like a maze....I kept going in circles and getting lost in the shopping malls. I hate reading map too!

Yummy pastries! I love my danishes:)

J.CO Donuts! I love this one in particular!


I nearly fainted when I found Sephora by accident! I don't even know where it was- somewhere on Orchard Road? But I only had one hour before I had to go the airport! So I shopped like a mad woman and with my fiance watching me like a hawk! He was making sure I didn't buy anymore eyeshadows! hehe This is the second largest Sephora in the world...its pretty close to my kind of heaven :D I wish they had this in Perth! :(((((



We stayed at the beautiful Mandarin Oriental- service was above my expectations. The staff was extremely helpful and gave us lots of advice on where to go and eat etc. The cleaner even lined up all my makeup products in the bathroom (it was in a bundled up mess)! Now that is what I call service! I luurrveee the King size bed-I must get one...one day:)



Ramen! It was delicious....but I had to line up to get in which is something I'm not used to. I guess there are a lot of mouths to feed in Singapore....so many people! I feel like a country girl:)


Spending some quality time together at a Japanese Restaurant at Vivo City. Didn't have much time to check out this shopping mall. But I did manage to visit The Face Shop.


Here are someof the stuff I bought-mainly beauty products. There was no time to try on clothes or shoes (but I managed to buy two pairs!)
Yes, I was sad to leave so soon...but I will be back again in Xmas and this time I will know where to go :P

Thank you to JBreezy, Mercury Lady & Becks for your tag and awards:) I'll have to find the time to do it all!

13 comments:

Jem said...

wow!
looks like you had a grand time!
^_^

look at all the goodies that you have
lots of stuff to play with!

A View from the Edge said...

Lotsa hauls! I'm glad you had a great time at Singapore =)

Par said...

I want to go to Singapore to eat and shop, looks like there is tons of cute stuff.

Zoe said...

Wow..looks like u had a great time in Singapore..Love ur haul^^

noone said...

looks like you had fun, and finding sephora?! haha that's awesome! I'm addicted to eyeshadows as well!

Summer Darling said...

Hey darling glad u have so much fun in Singapore..so glad that u manage to go to orchard and vivocity...hahaha..i can imagine u grabbing stuff in the shops.hahaha...the sephora u went is big but seems like there are lots of brands not included in here,sad :(

Summer Darling said...

oopss forgot to introduce u a famous donut shop call "donut factory",u should try their double chocolate,its heavenly...

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks so much Summer! You're a great guide:))) I loved it so much that I am planning to stay a day there before I head to Malaysia for my wedding...this time without my fiance! hahaha I can't wait! i hope they do great beauty treatments in Singapore so I can glam up before I marry!

Becks said...

wow wow wow!!!! Now I love Singapore too ;P

missmercurylady said...

So fun! and the 2nd largest sephora! OMG! I hope you had a wonderful trip!

A said...

Oh wow!! Lucky you, it looks lovely and you got some great things :)

I have never been to Singapore (apart from sitting in the airport for a few hours, haha) but my boyfriend and I were hoping to go sometime next year. I will have to remember you and this post when I go!

Blovet Beauty said...

hehe... Singapore is such a shopping & food paradise:) there's too much to do, eat and see here !

missadoll said...

ooooh food looks yummy! i'd like to go to Singapore sometime in my life :D looks like fun!