Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Couple Dressing

There are several instances where me and Kenny get dressed and we end up choosing something similar and/or in the same colour scheme ie. blue jeans & white tshirt with our runners. My sis calls it the "Jerry Seinfeld" look! It's totally embarrassing when we get dressed in a hurry and only to realise later after we're out of the house that we're both wearing stripes and also wearing birkenstock shoes. He thinks its cute and even "Cool".....I, on the otherhand will keep my jacket on (or off) so we don't look like twiddle dee and twiddle dum. Not romantic at all!

Here are some pics of us being silly- I don't really have photos of us when we do actually wear the same outfits because I would be too mortified to take a picture!



12 comments:

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

You two make a lovely couple :)

HT said...

Aww you guys are so cute! :)

Catherine said...

Awwww cute! :D

Emily said...

aww...omg u two r so cute

i nominate u two as the cutest couple :p

Blovet Beauty said...

u 2 make such a sweet couple !

Anonymous said...

wow sweet:)

I miss my fiancee...
heheheh

Becks said...

aww you guys are cute!

Claire Cassandra T said...

so sweet!!!
i love that 2nd last pic...

anitaaaC said...

lol awwwwn thts soo cute :)
i wish my bf would do tht :P lmaoo

♥akisa♥ said...

you guys are tooooo cute~

Par said...

Cute couple pictures!

Sherry said...

I love the pics :) like the one in snow too! no snow in Malaysia.