Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sexy G.I Joes & LOTD


I had fun watching this movie! It just reminds me of my childhood days when I used to watch GI Joe cartoons and I couldn't wait to watch this! And I wasn't disappointed- it was full of action so my fiance was pleased (it was either GI Joe or The Ugly Truth) so we both really enjoyed the movie.

Gotta mention that the joes were all sexy in their outfits! I love Sienna & Rachel in this movie- they looked HOT! I liked the hair and the whole GI Joe costume- I heard it was really heavy though! The main character, Duke was cute- I recognise him from "Step Up" which was the dancing movie and he was hot in that movie too:)

One more thing to share with you- I tried my Shu Uemura Primal Mix Blush (Rhythm) and its very pretty. Not sure how to use the turquoise eyeliner yet but I will tackle that one on the weekend!






I also tried some new Shu Uemura eyeshadows (oops I bought some more eyeshadows! Ssshhhh!) One is a garden green and the other is a khaki green and they're both shimmery. Oh and also I tried out my MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara and it gives lots of volume! Liking it so far:)

3 comments:

Emily said...

wah u watched GI Joe...i cant wait to watch that one :] and lovely makeup shu uermura has great stuff

Lina said...

Wow, your lashes looks crazy!! I've never tried that MUFE mascara..but now I am tempted!!
And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!!! :)

Becks said...

That mascara looks goooood!! I'm in the market for a new one since my Lash Blast is starting to clump eek! >.<