Saturday, August 22, 2009

MAC Angel Lippie


So I depotted some of my MAC eyeshadows into my small little palette of 8- I really need to get bigger palettes! But before I go on a depotting frenzy I just wanted to check if the local MAC store will still accept empty eyeshadow pots without the silver base in their Back2Mac program and get a free lippie:) Yay! They do! Double Yay! So now I have to set aside a day to do some serious depotting of all my MAC shadows and get some big palettes! Anyone know where to get some besides Coastal Scents?

Anyways, just sharing with you what lippie I got, it's quite a pretty colour in "Angel". I like it! I know lots of people love this colour so couldn't wait to get it:) Hmmmm...need to shake up my makeup a bit- looks the same in all my photos! :P

Here is a list of what products I used:

  • NARS Primer
  • SkinFood BB Cream
  • MAC Moisturecover concealer
  • Laura Mercier Mineral Loose Powder
  • MAC Paintpot Rose Fresco
  • MAC E/S Naked Lunch
  • MAC E/S Sketch
  • MAC E/S Satin Taupe
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara
  • Rimmel Dark Brown Eye Liner Pencil
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Expresso Ink
  • Shu Uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow pencil
  • Skinfood Cheek Colour Pan 20
  • MAC Lipstick Angel

14 comments:

Jbreezybaby said...

oooh the lippie looks sooo pretty. I'm "craving" for a MAC lippy but I don't know what to get. I'm thinking of Shy girl or Snob... either of the two. I love ur look as well :)

A said...

I LOVE Angel lipstick - my fave ♥

I wish they sold MAC palettes here along with the single eyeshadows as I have no patience to depot, haha. Maybe first I should wish that we just get an actual MAC store here in Perth first!!

Lovely look and have fun depotting :)

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Angel looks good on you. :D

Anyways, www.starsmakeuphaven.com sells empty palettes.

Summer Darling said...

Hey lady,angel look good on you.. :)

DonDon said...

aww angel looks really pretty on you! it's like the perfect pink =)

missmercurylady said...

I love the way your makeup looks! Very fresh!

Catherine said...

Cute look! Angel's a bit too cool-toned for me... I'm so jealous at all you ladies who wear it so well. =P

MEVISH said...

such a gorgeous lipstick on you! I really need to get Mac angel lippy :)

hanidee said...

Nice! I can't pull off that lipstick color as good as you. Like the comment above, you should try Stars Makeup Haven. They're cheaper than coastal scents.

Missing BK said...

I love the pink colors on you!! I would never wear pink for the longest time and just started! Natural glow!

Shopaholicgirl said...

love the lipstick color! and it looks great on you!

Emily said...

u look so purtty! :] nice lip color

Lillian said...

angel looks pretty on you :)
xx

Maui (Suushh) said...

Angel was the last lipstick I got when I back to mac'd. It looks pretty on you! :) cant wear mine unless im going out at night, does not look natural on my skin tone hehe