Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

I love to buy shoes! It's quite expensive to buy in Perth so I usually save it for my holiday trips overseas and then I go crazy at the shoe stores. I find its so much cheaper and so much more variety out there! Anyway I love my ballet flats and anything comfortable. I actually wear these more than my heels. Below here are my flat shoes. I love patterns and bows:)

The shoes I put in a big box (from IKEA) are ones that I don't wear much anymore. But still good enough to keep them.

The pretty heelsI leave then on a shelf so I can see what I have! I sometimes forget that I have some pretty heels somewhere:) Some I haven't even worn yet. Just no occasion to wear to and no outift to wear them with! But I will exercise them soon!

I am still deciding on my wedding shoes. I have to choose between a red pair or my Alannah Hill shoes. I think wearing red is a bit different. However, my first choice is the Alannah Hill shoes. Maybe I change my mind again later on! No one sees your shoes anyway but I still want to wear something nice underneath the layers of clothing!
If you have a shoe collection you wanna share please let me know! I love looking at people's shoe collections!
My wish is to own a room top to bottom full of shoes! Heaven!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...



omg your shoes are absolutely gorgeous!
i love the hot pink and black ones.


xoxo

♥akisa♥ said...

oh my god!!! Your shelf shoes are soooo pretty!! I love the red heels the most~

Anonymous said...

wow
lovely shoes collection:)
all cute:)
and sexy love it

RonetteB said...

Nice shoe collection you have here. That white & silver one with the bow is gorgeous! Love it!

http://thesophisticatedglamourgirl.blogspot.com/

Summer Darling said...

Wow..nice shoes collection....i love the red heels

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Love those shoes on the shelf :) so pretty ...

Unknown said...

oooh I love the red ones with the bow, so cute!
Jealous of all your lovely shoes x

Camille Santos said...

sshoooooeeeesSS!!holy moly!! youve got a lot of them..

Rhania E. said...

the red shoe was sexy!!

Emily said...

wah~ u got soooo many shoes "girls can never have too many shoes"

gosh there all soo cute and pretty!!

especially the one w/ bow!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous collection!

Unknown said...

Wow..I really love your shoes collection!!!

Can you teach me how to take good care of flats and heels??Because all of your shoes are still in good condition.

Witoxicity said...

You've got a fabulous collection of shoes! The red pair is gorgeous. Oh, shoes are a girl's best friend, next to diamonds, of course! :)

Funkiimonkee said...

Josephinechoo: My shoes are in good condition maybe cos I don't wear them much! I just like to look:) hahaha

FriendzCentury said...

What a great collection of shoes you have, a girl can never have too many!

I love the red satin ones!

Chenni said...

Love your shoes. Also love the red shoes idea too. It adds a little something unexpected underneath your wedding gown.