Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wonder Product! Lilash: Longer Lashes and...??



Want to know how I get such long eyelases? It's not my usual Rimmel Glam Eyes or my MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara (my fave at the moment) or the best eyelash curler! I won't keep it a secret any longer! I've been using Lilash (I was waiting for 3 months to do a full review!) and it's been working great until I noticed something strange...actually my fiance noticed it too! I got hairy eyes! LOL! Like the Ewoks (from Star Wars)! He couldn't stop laughing...:(((

I'm sure there are some you girls out there who have used Lilash before and I read many reviews on how it works and makes you get eyelashes that are so long that even Bambi would get jealous! Well its true, it made my eyelashes very long and curls naturally too! I only have to put on one coat and I get lashes that even a draq queen would approve. It got so long that I even had to cut some since it grew randomly everywhere!

Now? I got some little hairs growing near my lower eyelashes. Very tiny and you can only see it up close (Thank God!) But try tweezing them out and it will make you cry! So I stopped using this for a while- I don't want to get a mo later on!

I think maybe I rub my eyes when I sleep so the product spread around my eyes. It does irritate and gets itchy so I couldn't help it :(

Anyway, just letting you people know that it's a great product but just don't go crazy with it and rub your eyes. A little goes a long way!

Have a great day! :)

17 comments:

sizbelle said...

hi funkiimonkee, 3 mths wah atleast now its result time. Yae you lashes are really long as if you are wearing falsies, btw where did you got this product from and how its looks like? I luv to achieve natural long lashes...

Unknown said...

good to know! my asian lashes definitely need some lenth! haha! can't wait to read more from your blog :)

DonDon said...

good to know it works! my lashes need some to curl them...they're long, but flat out STRAIGHT! hehe, heard it's very expensive...where did you get yours from?

amynaree said...

sounds like a good product, thanks for letting us in on your secret!

MsChikee said...

hi! can you get it here in perth? or did you order online?
i want too :D

Chenni said...

are you supposed to only use this on upper lash line? because I definitely need to grow some lower lashes too. it's crazy how long your lashes are. you will be the first person I know that needs to cut the lashes.

Unknown said...

Where can I get this Lilash??

Becks said...

wowwwww, this is an awesome review! dedication - you has it!

Summer Darling said...

Thanks for the review..i have been thinking should i get lilash,but i find that its really pricey but seems like it works for everybody so i'm gonna try it..how much did u spend on it?

♥akisa♥ said...

I am SO getting this~~ now that you and ShanghaineseDumpling have both raved about it! My DHC Lash Tonic isn't working any miracles for me.

Funkiimonkee said...

This is funny...I thought everyone would be put off getting hairy eyes! ahahah to answer all your questions- I got is for AUD140! Expensive! I was willing to pay to get bambi lashes for my wedding! I got it on ebay.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/beautylagoon

I put them on my lower lashes too and it grew quite long since I had nothing much there before!

Hopes this helps:)

Phoebe Limanta said...

awww wow! your eyelashes looks amazing! :D where did you get your lilash from? :)

Phoebe Limanta said...

p.s: im totally entering your funny face competition as soon as i get home and back on my laptop... i hate being a uni student... stuck at curtin :(

Emily said...

e hehe thanks so much for sharing

have u tried this? : http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2009/07/beauty-diy-keep-your-eyelashes-thick.html

Alexandra said...

I haven't tried LILash, but use another product called Revitalash, which I really like. I never realized what a difference lashes make to one's face---but the comments I get are very positive! Your lashes look great! You should try Revitalash's mascara!!

HeidiJordan said...

Isn't it amazing what a difference lashes make to your face?! I started using Revitalash in April and I get comments all the time now. People say my eyes look more beautiful and I look more awake or they aren’t sure what is different but they know I look good!!I also really like how the company started… The eye doctor that created Revitalash has a wife that had undergone chemo and she had zero lashes and thanks to him she does now. It’s so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Last Christmas I got a gift package from my best friend. One of it is an eyelash conditioner by Revitalash. I did not use it until consume all out my mascara which is a different brand. By the time I used the eyelash conditioner from Revitalash, woww!! it's really amazing, I just can't explain the comfort and ease it brings when using it. I started using it January this year and now I can see how my lashes enhanced naturally. It's now looking fuller and gorgeous.