Friday, August 7, 2009

A Weekend in Singapore

I haven't been to Singapore since I was 12! That's more than a decade ago- so I cannot wait to see what its like now. I hear it's a shopping haven and has lots of food everywhere! My two favourite things in the world:)

Thank you Summer for your shopping tips on where to go in Singapore. I basically have one full day to do it all...its gonna zip zip everywhere but I can't wait to see the shops! Compared to Perth Australia- Singapore is a shopper's dream!

I am bring my shopping shoes- its a new pair of Birkenstocks! I love the funky patterns and the heart:) So cute! It's perfect for walking and its convenient for trying on shoes in shops- just slip in and out! Time is of essence on this trip!

This trip to Singapore is meant to be for our anniversary celebration but I am taking full advantage of this trip to get some shop therapy I desperately need! hahha

My fiance has something planned as a surprise so not sure what to expect! So exciting:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

15 comments:

A View from the Edge said...

I love your shopping shoes! Very cute and definitely an eye-catcher! And oh, thanks for the tag =)

amynaree said...

cute shopping shoes, they look so comfy :)

emimonster said...

omg those shoes are SO cute!!! comfortable and CUTE shoes while traveling is a must. ill work on ur tag when i get home! heehee

Jackie said...

cute shoes! i bet you could shop ALL DAY in those and not have achey feet!

have an awesome time!

Jbreezybaby said...

I need some shop therapy too before school starts! those are really cute shoes. awwww anniversary comin up... us too! I wonder if my bf has something in mind hmmm..lol.

Jem said...

OMG!
i would totally kill to have this pair..
this is so cute!

i wish we have something like that here in the philippines

im totally digging this sandals!
nice find
^_^

Zuuchini said...

those are lovely shoes!! i would be too scared to dirty them since they are white!

Zoe said...

Very cute shopping shoes, have a great time in Singapore^^

anitaaaC said...

your shoes are sooo cute :)

Par said...

Those are cute shoes, must be comfy as well eh?

missmercurylady said...

Those are some really CUTE shoes!

Anonymous said...

Omg, those shoes are soo cute!

http://prolong-the-moment.blogspot.com/

:)

lisasuar said...

surprises are always fun! especially when they come from the lovers :) have fun in Singapore!!

Toothfairy said...

wow! your shoes are so cute!



Have a great week!
*loves*

Unknown said...

singapore had shopping center? great, many choose of things, nice shoes too,
http://backtwogreen.blogspot.com