Wednesday, August 12, 2009

**Pink Loving**

As you might have noticed I love the colour pink:) So here are a few of my favourite "pink things":P (Sorry if you happen to hate this colour!) Just don't read on....hehe

Pink drinks! If in doubt, I usually choose my drinks in pink! So anything raspberry, strawberry, grapefruit or guava and they turn out pretty yum most of the time!


Pink clothing- I don't know why but if I had to choose another colour besides the old boring black, browns or greys, I would end up choosing pink. surprise surprise!

I bought these in Singapore! I was looking for a pair of wedges for spring and there is this one in pink or another one in beige....pink it is! :P


Pink glosses are the best- you can put it on anytime, anywhere to give your face a natural, pretty look. I have too many pink lippies and glosses!



Rimmel's pretty pink nail polish- I like pale pink nail polishes since I'm a bit clumsy with the application. So boo boos aren't so obvious!



Pink blushes- I think they make anyone look gorgeous! Especially people with pale skins. I love this one I just bought from Skin Food.....its got a bit of sparkle too:)
Ok, that's enough pink for the day....don't want to make you guys vomit....I know my sister would hehe and I'm making her wear pink for my wedding! :P

20 comments:

Ana Kessel said...

yep yep pink is an awesome color, i love lipglosses and pink eyeshadows.. its just hard to go wrong with pink! :D

Emily said...

wah pink yay!! lol :] thanks for sharing I super duper love pink too , i like your pink stuff there all so cute (hehe thats so sweet to wear pink on wedding day )

Shopaholicgirl said...

my favorite color is pink as well!! Hehe :) love the post!

Jbreezybaby said...

who doesnt love pink stuff? haha... i luurrrveee pink tooo! pinkaholics unite!! lol. take care hun :)

Posh Culture said...

I love pink...I personally think, it is the best color in the world :)

Rhania E. said...

i love pink too

check my "pink" posts:
http://rhainbox.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-rhain-wears-pink.html

http://rhainbox.blogspot.com/2008/07/wishlist-in-pink.html

smile =) ooops, have you already checked my entry =)

regards,
rhain

LipGlossGossip said...

Pink is my favorite color too! Love it! :-)

emimonster said...

i love pink lipstick and nail polish =) cant go wrong!

Jackie said...

pink is my favorite too. i'll like other colors from time to time but i keep coming back to it.

also whenever i wanna get something i can't decide a color on, i almost always end up getting it in pink.

your pink stuff are love. ^^

missadoll said...

i loved pink when i was little, then growing up i hated pink. now i'm beginning to love it again (= love your blog

anitaaaC said...

yay i love pink <3 and your pink stufff is soo cutee. i just got a full pink netboook lol :P

A said...

Great post :) I love all things pink too.. especially pink drinks, you cannot go wrong with a drink that is pink!! x

aichaku-愛着 said...

i love pink too!! :D

Par said...

Pink is a nice color, I like it too.

Miss Neesh said...

I used to HATE pink with a passion. I think I only started to wear pink after I turned 20 and moved out of home.

Before then I usually wore purple or blue. I've never been a "girly" girl at heart, always a big geek and a tomboy.

Now I think I'm comfortable enough to wear girly things (like pink.. and makeup - gasp!)

Those shoes are tres cute btw! I love wedges!

xxx

Zoe said...

I love pink too, I am so crazy for pink lipsticks and nail polish these day^^;
Love everything pink u have..U look pretty in the pink top^^

MilknCookiie said...

I love pink a lot too now, while I used to hate it when I was little, haha. Pink suits you a lot. ♥

Diane said...

I love pink too! You're right pink drinks are the best, I love anything strawberry. The pink skin food blush is so cute! I have to get it now.

lindah said...

haha, I love pink :) I don't like how they make pepto bismol pink though.. that stuff is nasty tasting! lol

Summer Darling said...

Pink is my fav too...by the way the blouse you are wearing look so nice with a bow....cute,love your photos :)