I don't use eyelash curlers in my usual daily makeup routine. I am too lazy and I only have 15 mins to get ready most the time. So I save that for special occasions- eyelash curlers do make a big difference to your eyes! The instructions says you need to use an eyelash curler after you apply the mascara. I don't like to do that since it stains my rubber pads on my curlers and sometimes my eyelashes fall off! So I didn't try this method but the result is still very good.
The only gripe I have (and it makes me very sad) is that the fibers in the mascara falls into my eyes and irritates my eyes all day! I blink constantly-sometimes guys think I am batting my eyes at them. :/
Anyway, besides the itchy, "feel like something on my eyeballs" feeling- this is a great mascara. If this doesn't happen for you then you are lucky!
- Builds unbelievable length
- The finish is really glossy, no flakes or clumps whatsoever and it lasts alllll day!
- It's one of those mascaras that looks natural and not stiff. If you touch it, it feels soft and doesn't flake.
- Another bonus is that you don't any eye makeup remover to take it off- just warm water and a little bit of rubbing. Say goodbye to panda eyes!
- It's really affordable. I bought mine for $17.50 singaporean dollars at a Watsons store in Singapore.
- Fibers fall into my eyes and makes them irritable, makes me blink like a mad woman I feel like I wanna scratch my eyes!
- Not much volume but I guess you can't have everything!